1. Race Information
【Organiser】Biji Enterprise Co. Ltd.
【Race date】23 May 2021 (Sunday)
【Race venue】CyuanJi Temple Parking lot,Jinguashi, New Taipei City.
|6-Km Beginner||Chuen Ji Hall’s big car park, Jinguashi|
|6-Km Health / Family|
|20-Km Advanced Challenge|
|75-Km International Elite|
【Race Pack Pick-up Location】
Pick-up in person: The North Face Taipei Zhongxiao Flagship Store (No. 226, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Daan District, Taipei City)
Please bring your ID or passport when collecting in person!
Date Time Location 20-21/05/2021 11:00-21:00 The North Face Taipei Zhongxiao Flagship Store
No. 226, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Daan
Race pack pickup by others at Taipei Flagship Store:
1) The person must present a valid ID or passport plus the “Collection serial number” (both documents are mandatory; for individual and team collection).
2) Team race pack may be collected by the team leader or any member on behalf of the team. The team race pack can not be divided and collected separately!
3) All runners will be required to sign the “Collection Form” in Chinese after receiving the race pack.
Race pack delivery by post (Taiwan Only)
No. of persons 1 2-3 4-6 7-10 11-30 31-50 51-100 101+ Postage NT$110 NT$210 NT$310 NT$410 NT$510 NT$1,100 NT$1,500 NT$2,500
【Race Categories and Number of Participants】
|6 km Beginner (1500 runners)||20 km Advanced Challenge (750 runners)|
|50 km Elite (400 runners)||75 km International Elite (200 runners)|
2. Race Schedule
|Categories||Start time||Gear inspection||Cut-off time||Time limit|
22：00 ~ 23：15
|50Km||04：30||03：00 ~ 04：15||18：00||13.5 hrs|
|20Km||07：00||05：00 ~ 06：45||17：00||10 hrs|
|6Km Beginners||08：00||07：15 ~ 07：45||11：00||3 hrs|
|6Km Health / Family||14：00||13：00 ~ 13：45||18：00||4 hrs|
(一) Transportation & Accommodation Information
3. Race Rules
(1) Registration requirements:
2020 TNF100 Registration Requirements are still valid for those who deferred their entry to 2021 TNF100.
New registrants for 2021 TNF100 should meet the following requirements.
(calculation basis: from 2021)
75 km International Elite:
Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate from any trail running race for 50 km or more completed within the last two years;
b. ITRA PI score: ITRA450+
50 km Elite:
Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate of any trail running race for 25 km or more completed within the last two years;
b. Official Finisher Certificate of any full road marathon (42.195 KM) or any longer distance in road races completed within the last two years.
20 km Advanced Challenge:
Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate of any trail running race for 10 km or longer completed within the last two years;
b. Official Finisher Certificate of any road half-marathon (21.0975 km) or any longer distance in road races completed within the last two years.
(2) General Rules
- 70 km, 50 km and 20 km participants must be age 18 or over on the day of event. (Born on or before 23 May 2003)
- 6 km participants must be age 6 or older on the day of the event (born on or before 23 May 2015). Underage participants must be accompanied by a participants over the age of 18 on the day of the event at all times. (born on or before 23 May 2003).
- The long course and high difficulty mean participants in any race category must wear suitable sports clothing and running shoes. For safety reasons, participants must wear running shoes. Athletes found running barefoot or with sandals during the race will be disqualified immediately.
- Parts of the race course are located in public road sections, and will be subjected to traffic control depending on the current traffic conditions. All competitors must run within the specified safety zones. Please follow the instructions from the police and traffic volunteers.
- Competitors need to pay attention to their own safety at all times. In case of any physical discomfort during the course, do not continue and please ask for assistance from the near-by volunteers or medical team. Mobile first-aid volunteers will patrol along the race course.
- For participants reaching the finishing line with no bib; no records from the start line, checkpoints, finish time in the chip; no turning point wristband; or those who cannot complete the race within the time limit; their positions and results will not be validated. Finisher medal and certificate will not be awarded in this case. Moreover, in order to maintain the order and quality of the event, the Organiser reserves the right to stop any participant without bib or wristband and to remove the timing chip. All participants are advised to cooperate and to wear the bib on a visible location at all times.
- When participants reach the finishing line, please follow and complete the following steps: (1) receive the Finisher medal, (2) collect souvenirs, (3) receive the Finisher certificate, (4) return the timing chip.
The results and the winners in each race category will be officially posted in the venue.
Any disputes concerning the race results should be brought to the attention of the organiser within 30 minutes of announcing the race results. A security deposit of NT$3,000 must be submitted at the service desk for an application of a result review and correction. If it’s verified, the Organising Committee will revise the posted results and return the deposit; if it isn’t, the deposit will be forfeited. Late disputes will not be accepted. The official results of all participants will also be posted on the Organiser’s website within 7 days after the event.
- As a service provided to the athletes, the Organiser will provide a storage zone for personal belongings at the venue. After the race (before 23 May 2021 18:00), claim your belongings by presenting your bib to the volunteers. Please avoid bringing expensive items or valuables with you. The organiser will not be liable for the loss of any of your belongings.
If the Central Weather Bureau issues a typhoon land warning or a major natural disaster happens, the event must be postponed. The new date will be announced 2 days before the race on the event’s website, Facebook fan club, Running Biji and Runners forum. The time limit for the new date is a Saturday/Sunday within one month of the race original date.
★ If the race has to be cancelled before the day of the event due to inevitable circumstances:
(1) If the race souvenirs have been produced, souvenirs will be sent. The remaining registration fees will be refunded after deducting the souvenirs production expenses, transaction fees and registration system related expenses.
(2) If the race souvenirs have not yet been produced, the remaining registration fees will be refunded after deducting any transaction fee and registration system related expenses.
- Runners can rest, eat and refill their hydration bags with drinking water and food at the supply stations, but it is prohibited to take away the plastic bottles, disposable water containers, disposable tableware, etc. of the supply station. Please bring your own water bottle or water pack.
Participants must follow the marked race course and pass each of the checkpoints. The Organiser advises all participants to wear a GPS watch with navigation
functions, and to download the race course from the official website before the race. If the
participant is unsure of the race route during the race, please confirm the route with your
navigation device. If a participant fails to follow the race course and misses a checkpoint,
a time penalty will be imposed.
【Time penalty rules】For a participant who has missed a checkpoint, a time penalty will be added to the finish time, which is calculated in the following way: the slowest valid completion time between the checkpoints immediately before and after the missed checkpoint (the slowest time among all finishers for this race section), multiplied by 1.1.If the overall finish time after the addition of the time penalty shall exceed the closing time of that race category, then the participant will be deemed as not completing the race within the specified time limit.
- The bib must be worn in the front of the sports clothes, so it can be visible at all times. The identity of the runner is determined during the race with the bib and race wristband. Therefore, losing any one of these will result in disqualification.
- A closing time is set for several supply stations in the race. This closing time is determined by considering the latest finish time among all participants, and the staying time at the supply station (breaks, drinking, eating, etc.). This closing time will not be delayed due to weather or other factors. Each participant must leave the corresponding supply station before its closing time to continue in the race.
- Any participant who decides to stop completely DNF must report it to a crew member of the nearest supply station, or to dial the emergency number printed on the bib and notify the command centre staff. First-aiders on the race course will assist the participant to leave the track after the staff has completed the TNF procedure.
- Participants are required to pass a mandatory gear check at race check-in, and must wear the mandatory gear during the full race course. Crew members will perform random mandatory gear checks. The Organiser may stop and disqualify any participant who is missing any of the mandatory gear.
- There is a strict eco-check in this race. Participants are not allowed to bring any disposable water containers or tableware into the race course, including plastic packages, disposable plastic bottles or cans for water and drinks. Participants must cooperate with the organiser to perform eco-checks. Participants found with such items must leave them in the supply station. Mandatory gear checks must be completed before re-entering the race-course. Otherwise, the organiser may stop and disqualify any participant.
- No littering. Participants must carry all their rubbish to the next supply station. Otherwise, the Organiser may stop and disqualify any participant found guilty of littering. Please look out for the environment and kindly remind other athletes to do the same during the race.
- Transfer of race registration is strictly forbidden. The parties who transferred the race registration will be held legally liable for any incidents caused during the event, such as medical-aid and insurance claims. Any athlete running with a bib different than his or hers, once verified, will be disqualified from the race, and will be included in the banned list of the TNF100 and the RunForTAIWAN races.
- Participants agree to have videos, photos and race results to be broadcasted, exhibited or posted on the Organiser’s website and publications anywhere in the world. Participants must also agree to have their portrait and published name and results to be used in race related publicity and activities. The North Face Taiwan will own all media copyrights.
- The race Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the rules. Please refer to the updates and announcements made by the Organiser on the day of event.
(3) Mandatory and Recommended Gear
|Race categories||Mandatory Gear||Recommended Gear|
Points to note:
- Assistance from running partners or crew members is not allowed during the race. Participants MUST carry their own supplies!
- For all race categories, a gear inspection must be completed before the start of the race! After passing the inspection by the race organiser, the participant will be given an indication to enter the starting area.
(4) Clothing/Gear Storage Service
- The Organiser will provide a storage zone for clothing/gear to participants of 75km, 50km, and 20km race. The provided number sticker must be attached to a specified location on the dedicated storage bag for identification purposes. The dedicated storage bag should be handed over to the staff at the storage zone before the start of the race. Due to the limited space in the storage zone, storage of belongings other than the dedicated storage bag will not be accepted.
- After the race (before 23 May 2021 18:00), claim your belongings by presenting your bib. Belongings that are not collected within the stipulated time, will require participants to contact the Organiser to arrange mailing the belongings (postage to be paid by the participant) within one week after the race (31 May 2021). At the end of that period should the items remain unclaimed, they shall be deemed “unclaimed properties”.
- The Organiser will not inspect the items stored in the dedicated storage bag by the participants. Race organiser will l not accept complaints about the status of the relevant items at storage bag collection, and will not be liable for any loss or damage. Please keep valuable objects with you.
- Award ceremony time: 23/05/2021 16:00
- Prize recipients must wear The North Face 100® clothes during the award ceremony.
Top 3 athletes in the 75 km race of each gender division will receive a trophy and the
First-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$50,000
Second-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$40,000
Third-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$30,000
Top 3 athletes in the 50 km race of each gender division will receive a trophy and the
First-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$30,000
Second-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$20,000
Third-prize:TNF product voucher for NT$10,000
Top 3 athletes in the 20 km race of each gender division will receive a trophy and the
First-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$10,000
Second-prize: TNF product voucher for NT$8,000
Third-prize:TNF product voucher for NT$6,000
Winners and Special Remarks
- According to the tax law of the Republic of China, ROC citizens receiving a cash prize whose value exceeds NT$20,000 will be subjected to a 10% tax deduction. No tax deduction on cash prizes over NT$1,000 but less than NT$20,000 in value. However, the Organiser shall still file an individual income tax certificate according to law. Therefore, race winners are required to provide a photocopy of the ID card to the organiser to claim the prize. If they refuse to submit a proof of identity or refuse the 10% tax deduction, their prizes will be deemed as forfeited. For non ROC citizen winners, (i.e. nationals (including mainlanders) or foreigners who have lived in the territory of the Republic of China for less than 183 days in the tax year), regardless of the value of the prizes, there will be a 20% tax deduction. Therefore, race winners are required to provide a photocopy of the residence permit to the Organiser to claim the prize. If they refuse to submit proof of identity or refuse to pay the 20% tax deduction, their prizes will be deemed as forfeited.
- The value of redeemed products shall not exceed the face-value of the product voucher. The value of redeemed products shall be calculated based on the price tags.
- TNF product voucher can only be redeemed once.
(6) Penalty Rules
Violations of any of the following race rules can receive a time penalty or be disqualified. Any penalty or disqualification is determined by the organising committee. Violation categories are as follows:
Intentional bad behavior:
1) Purposely block the way to other athletes
2) Non-compliance with a referee’s instructions.
3) Verbally or physically insult any of the referees.
4) Not following the race route.
5) Receive external assistance.
6) Refuse inquiries or inspections of medical staff.
Violations in use of race bib:
1) Race result will be void if the bib is not displayed during the race.
2) 2 min time penalty for not wearing the bib as required (including cutting the bib, modifications, and not wearing both bibs).
1) Destructive behaviour against the ecological environment.
2) Littering along the route.
Time penalty, disqualification or results invalidation:
1) Behaviour against sports ethics.
2) Refuse to follow referees’ instructions.
3) Make fraudulent complaints.
4) Deliberately disrupting the order of the race.
5) Deliberately remove or change the signs in the race course.
6) Deliberately damage race equipment.
7) Gain benefits via rule violations, or by affecting other athletes.
8) Race clothing that violates logo regulations.
Penalties for race rule violations
1) Absence of timing chip will result in no time record and being disqualified.
2) Not passing the timing mat at the checkpoint during the race. Once verified by a referee, if it is determined that the checkpoint has been passed, a time penalty of 2 min; if the checkpoint has not been passed, the race result will be void.
- Continue the race after checkpoint closing.
- Substitute race participation - giving the bib to another person or using someone else's bib.
- Only necessary emergency medical care will be provided on-site. Any illness or syndromes resulted from participant’s own personal underlying illnesses will not be covered by the insurance policy. Public accident insurance will only cover damages caused by accidents. The Organiser will provide public accident insurance coverage of NT$3 million for each race participant. (All details are subject to the insurance contract of the insurance company.)
Public Accident Insurance Coverage:
When any of the following accidents happen during the insurance period, causing body injury, death, or property damage of a third party, we will pay the sum that the insured becomes legally obligated to pay as damages:
(1) An accident happens to the insured party or his/her employees due to running on the race route as specified in the insurance contract.
(2) An accident happens to the insured party due to the buildings, passages, machines or other work objects of the race route.
(1) Personal disease causing sports injury.
(2) Symptoms due to individual health or cardiovascular conditions, such as shock, heart disease, diabetes, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, altitude sickness, epilepsy, dehydration, etc. Personal underlying illnesses are not covered, and public accident insurance will only cover damages caused by accidents.
In the event of having medical history of diseases described in 3(2), the participant is
advised to carefully consider his/her own safety, and to take and an additional personal
※ If you have any of the following health conditions or diseases, you are at high risk of sudden death. Please consult your doctor for professional judgment and refrain from taking on undue risk by participating in the race.
(1) Discomfort in chest (chest pain, chest tightness) for unknown reasons (2) Difficulty in breathing for unknown reasons (3) Feeling dizzy for unknown reasons (4) Sudden loss of consciousness (5) High blood pressure (>140/90mmHg) (6) Heart disease (7) Renal function impairment (8) Diabetes (9) Hyperlipidaemia (total cholesterol > 240 mg/Dl) (10) Family history of heart disease (first-degree relatives had a heart attack or sudden death before the age of 60) (11) epilepsy (12) Recent cold symptoms
- In addition to the aforementioned basic public accident insurance purchased by the Organiser for each race participant and staff member, we recommend participants to purchase a personal accident insurance with higher insured amount and greater coverage.
(8) Scoring Rules
The race has been awarded the following ITRA points:
✦ 75K Course - 4 points
✦ 50K Course - 3 points
If you already have an ITRA account, you may submit or amend your final race results with ITRA through EMAIL (email@example.com; specify the English name that you used to register the race). Remember to submit your results to avoid missing out on the opportunity to accumulate points.
※The final result with points will be subjected to the ITRA assessment.
4. Race Routes
(1) Race course
- Course area: Districts Rueifang, Shuangxi, Pingxi, Shiding, and Gongliao in New Taipei City.
- Race course details:download from Trace de Trail.
- Download course GPX file: 6 km, 20 km, 50 km, 75 km
＊＊”Please be advised and agree to the following conditions before you register: Weather conditions can affect the route. For safety reasons, courses might be modified in minor manner before or during the event. In case of any eventualities the race organiser has the authority for all final decisions”. Participants are requested to proceed on the race day according to the instructions from the staff and guiding boards (banners).
4. Race course of the Categories
【75 km Category】
Time limit:18 hrs
Actual distance: 74.4 km
Elevation Gain: 4,060m/4,060m
【50 km Category】
Time limit: 13.5 hrs
Actual distance: 50.6 km
Elevation Gain: 3,340m
【20 km Category】
Time limit:10 hrs
Actual distance: 23.1 km
Elevation Gain: 1,770m
【6 km Category】
Time limit: Beginner Category time limit 3 hrs/ Health / Family Category time limit 4 hrs
Actual distance: 5.9 km
Elevation Gain: 490m
(2) Checkpoint Information
To be announced.
5. Registration method
(1) Race Participation Eligibility:
- 75 km, 50 km and 20 km participants must have reached age 18 on the day of the event. (Born on or before 23 May 2003)
- 6 km participants must have reached age 6 on the event day (born on or before 23 May 2015). Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by another participant over the age of 18 on the day of the event (born on or before 23 May 2003).
- In good health. No history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or other diseases where strenuous exercise should be avoided.
(2) Registration fee
Registration Dates: October 2020 (The official dates will be announced after being finalized.)
|Categories||75K International Elite||50K Elite||20K Challenge||6K Beginner||6K Health / Family|
1. Athletes will be provided with a timing chip with sensor video recording. An extra NT$100 deposit must be paid upfront and it will be returned after the race upon returning the timing chip.
2. GPS tracking device will be provided for the 75 km race.An extra NT$10,000 deposit will be collected at race check-in. The deposit will be returned after the race when the device is returned. The deposit must be paid by credit-card. Cash will not be accepted.
(3) Registration Discounts
- Registration Discount: Enjoy an immediate discounted price for purchases of selected models of “2021 The North Face Outdoor Training Footwear”. (Announce uniformly on 3 March 2021. Emails and newsletter offers will be sent to the email and mobile phone provided during registration).
Team Registration Discount:
(1) Registered teams of 20 runners or more will receive a customized commemorative team bib, one dedicated tent for every 20 ~ 30 people, team tags and one customized team TNF100 commemorative banner.
(2) “Register 10 get 1 free”: team registration with 10 runners of more (at least 11) will have the registration fee for 1 runner waived (the runner with the lowest registration fee).
For example: 11 runner team registration, 1 person waived; 22 runner team registration, 2 runner waived; and so on.
＊Once the eligibility of all team members has been confirmed, the discounted registration fees will be refunded on 1 June 2021 to the team leader’s bank account. If the team size falls below 11 runner for any reason, then the “register 10 get 1 free” discount will be cancelled automatically.
(4) Participant Gear
|Items Categories||Race clothing||Race bib||Tracking chip|
(5) Finisher Souvenir
|Items Categories||Finisher clothing||Finisher medal||TNF sports towel||TNF drawstring bag|
(6) Athlete Clothing Design and Sizing
Clothing design will be announced soon.
Athlete clothing - 1 piece, US Size (RRP: $1,680 each)
Product feature: FLASHDRY Moisture Absorption Perspiration Fabric
＊(Be aware that all clothing will be in US sizes and they are larger than standard Asian sizes. Participants should use the size chart to select clothing that will fit them.)
|Body length||26 1/8||26 3/4||27 3/8||28||28 7/8||29 7/8|
|Sleeve length||15 1/2||16||16 1/2||17||17 3/4||18 1/2|
(7) Registration Eligibility and Verification
(1) 75 km registration eligibility: Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate of any trail running race for 50 km or more completed within the last two years;
b. ITRA PI score: ITRA450+
(2) 50 km registration eligibility: Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate of any trail running race for 25 km or more completed within the last two years;
b. Official Finisher Certificate of any full road marathon (42.195 KM) or any longer distance in a road race completed within the last two years.
(3) 20 km registration eligibility: Competitors must provide the organiser any of the following certificates:
a. Official Finisher Certificate of any trail running races for 10 km or longer completed within the last two years;
b. Official Finisher Certificate of any road half-marathon (21.0975 km) or any longer distance in a road race completed within the last two years.
(1) Participants should upload an authentic and valid result certificate for verification. The Organiser will verify the authenticity of the certificate. Participants with forged certificates will be placed on the ban list, and his/her race registration in any form will not be accepted in the future.
(2) After passing the verification, the Organiser will notify the participant by email.
(3) Participants who fail the eligibility verification may change the registration category or to re-upload a result certificate, and apply for a re-verification.
(1) Race participants should either visit the TNF100 race official website, or the I-runner registration website for registration.
(2) The participant quota for the 75 km race is 200, 50 km is 400, 20 km is 750, and 6 km is 1,500.
(3) Registration Dates: October 2020 (The official dates will be announced after being finalized.)
(1) Visit TNF100 race official website, or visit the I-runner registration website to register.
(2) Participants are required to fill in their English name. Please use the same as your ITRA profile. After the race, the organising committee will submit the results as filled in by the participant, to link the participant's ITRA account.
(3) Eligibility verification: The Organiser will verify the eligibility of participants in the 75 km, 50 km and 20 km race categories respectively in accordance with the registration eligibility.
(4) Eligibility confirmation: After registration, fee payment, and result certificate verification, the Organiser will reply to the participant by e-mail to complete the registration process (Result verification is not required for the 6 km race category. Completion of registration and fee payment is sufficient); If an email is not received, you may visit the registration website “Edit order” to confirm the success of the registration.
(5) Please assess your own fitness before registering on any category. Once the registration is completed, any change of name or race category for any reason is not allowed. Transfer of race registration is strictly forbidden. The parties found transferring the race registration will be held responsible for insurance claims and legal liability in case of any accidents. Those with an incomplete registration will not be eligible to race.
If the national ID card (or passport) that was used at the time of registration does not match the previous the ID card (or passport) will be subject to the previous one. Pacers and support runners are strictly prohibited.
In the event of any difference between the personal information provided in the registration and that on the ID card or passport, the personal information on the ID card or passport shall prevail.
(9) Refund requests:
(1) For race withdrawal after registration has been completed and fees paid, please provide information such as the bank name, bank code, branch name, account number and account name, and go to the Refund page for a refund application.
(2) Refund applications made before 31 Jan 2021, 24:00 will be refunded in full after deducting a NT$200 handling fee plus a bank transfer fee (NT$30). Bank transfer fee will be waived for payment made by credit cards.
(3) Refund applications made before 24 Mar 2021, 24:00 will be refunded 70% of the paid amount after deducting a NT$200 handling fee plus a bank transfer fee (NT$30). Bank transfer fee will waived for payment made by credit cards.
(4) No refunds will be accepted after 24 Mar 2021.
(5) All refunds will be transferred to the accounts specified by the applicants on 1 June 2021.
Note: Due to limited spots available, we encourage to complete the registration before the quota
is reached. If the quota is reached before the registration deadline, no further registrations will
be accepted thereafter. Registration details and payment should be completed before the given
deadline to avoid missing the opportunity of race participation.
For any inquiries, please click and visit TNF100 LINE官方 where our staff will be available to help you.
6. Personal Information Protection Act and Portrait Right
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 (1) of the Personal Information Protection Act, the organiser of the TNF100 Taiwan Ultra-Trail Challenge would like to inform you of the following matters:
- Data collection purpose: for the organisation of the 2021 TNF100 Taiwan Ultra-Trail Challenge event and for insurance application.
- Personal information collected: name, ID card number, contact number, address, ID card, Email address, photo, video, etc.
- Time period, areas, parties and way of the use of personal information
(1) Time period: Within the storage period of specific purpose; or the retention period in accordance with the relevant laws/contracts; or the retention period in line with the operational needs of the Organiser.
(2) Area: Promotion area of this event
(3) Parties: Authorized Organiser or Co-organiser of this event; correspondent bank of the Organiser; service providers of the Organiser; receivers of international transmission which is not prohibited by laws, regulations and the authority; investigative authority or financial supervisory institutions; Sales or cooperation partners of the Organiser.
(4) Way of use: by way of automatic or non-automatic measures
According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you may exercise the
following rights with regards to your personal information stored by the Organiser:
(1) Inquire, request for a review or make duplications of the personal information. However, the Organiser may charge necessary handling fees to cover the cost.
(2) Request to supplement or correct the personal information. However, you shall give an appropriate statement of the reasons and facts for such request.
(3) request the Organiser to discontinue collecting, processing or using the personal information, or request its deletion. However, when it is necessary for the performance of an official duty or fulfilment of a legal obligation, your request shall not be discarded.
- The impact of the rights of not providing your personal data: you may choose at your own discretion whether or not to provide relevant personal data. In the case that you decide not to provide the relevant personal data, the Organiser will not be able to conduct the necessary review and processing procedure, as a result not being able to complete event related operations such as registration, scoring, awarding, news media. By informing you of the above matters, you have clearly understood the purpose and use of the Organiser for the collection, processing, and use of your personal data.
- You agree to authorise the Organiser, and the parties designated by the Organiser, to use your photos, audio, and video in advertising related media (including but not limited to the official website, facebook, blogs, etc.); to publicly use, utilise, and sell the aforementioned audio, video and photos. You also abandon civil claims and the rights in criminal procedure of the aforementioned audio, video and photos against the Organiser and parties designated by the Organiser.